How to find us
- From the end of M5 (junction 31) follow A38
- When road splits take A380 signposted Torquay
- After 10 miles at Penn Inn keep in right hand lane over flyover to Torquay A380
- Keep left and take the next junction sign posted to Kingkerswell
- At the roundabout take the third exit sign posted Stoneycombe
- At the next double roundabout take the second exit signposted Stoneycombe (on the first roundabout)
- Continue to the pinch point (signpost for 6’ 6” road) take the right fork, do not go through the pinch point. Go ahead for approx. 500 yards and when the road bends 90 degrees to the right go straight on.(Greenhill Road). Follow the road over several speed bumps and at the end turn right.
(If you miss the right fork and end up going through the pinch point you do not need to turn round, just continue through the village and continue up the hill)
- Continue over more speed bumps to the top of the hill, turn right at crossroads signposted Whilborough and Compton
- This is a narrow lane and after half a mile you will see the signpost for North Whilborough.
- Long Barn is the first driveway on the right. Follow the signs into the car park at the rear of the properties.