Family Activities in Devon
Devon is a great place to explore with the family. There are plenty of activities and places to visit on your holiday to the Westcountry. If you’re busy planning your itinerary and where to go next or what to do in Devon, we have put together a bullet point list to help get you started.
If you’re seeking a thrilling adventure, something active and exciting, here are a few fun activities to consider.
- Dainton Park Golf Course – 01803 815000
- Go Ape, Haldon Forest Park, nr Exeter – 0845 0949621
- Royal Torbay Yacht Club, Torquay – 01803 292006
- Torquay Quad Centre, Torquay – 01803 615660
- Forest Cycle Hire, Haldon Forest Park nr Exeter – 01392 833768
- Dartmoor Electric Bikes - 01364 631292 / 07795 999754
Especially suited to kids
There are some fantastic places and things to do with the children in Devon. For a great family day out, take a look at some of our suggestions:
- Woodlands Family Theme Park, Blackawton nr Dartmouth – 01803 712598
- Pennywell Farm, 01364 642023
- Babbacombe Model Village 01803 315315
- Powderham Castle, Kenton nr Dawlish – 01626 890243
- Crealy Adventure Park – Clyst st Mary nr Exeter - 01395 233200
- World of Country Life, Exmouth nr Exeter – 01395 274533
- Splashdown@Quaywest, Paignton – 01803 555550
There are some fantastic holiday club activities in Devon, with a whole range of options available. You can find the updates to these activities from one of the following directories.
- All 4 Kids UK directory of holiday clubs
- UFindUs directory of children’s activities
Spa treatments and Pamper Days
If you want to spend a day relaxing, why not treat yourself to a luxury spa treatment in the comfort of your own holiday cottage?
Visit Glo Pamper to book your cottage pamper day.